Carers Victoria's education sessions support carers and service providers to:
- Develop skills to support their caring role;
- Gain knowledge to navigate complex support service systems; and
- Enhance health and wellbeing.
Topics are divided into categories to help you find what you are looking for.
- General Information and Skills, Legal and Financial
- Disability, Aged Care
- Mental Health, Carer Health & Wellbeing
Carer Support Groups
- Facilitator Training
Carer Education Workshops
(FREE TO CARERS unless indicated)
Workshops for carers are scheduled on our public calendar. These are listed on our website and are open to the public.
The Education Team will run workshops for a group of ten or more carers at the time and place you choose. Programs can be customised or even developed to suit needs.
To book or for more information on our workshops please contact Education Services on 1800 514 845, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.carersvictoria.org.au.